I am a qualified practitioner and have worked with Relate since 2008 supporting couples, families and individuals.
I am passionate about counselling and the benefits it can bring. My main academic qualifications are listed below; I am also a wife, and a mother of two grown children. I have worked in the City, and lived abroad for a year.
MA in Relationship Therapy
UAD Introduction to Couple Counselling
Relate Qualified Counsellor
I am a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP) and adhere to their Ethical Guidelines.
- Child Focused Practice
- Adult Survivors of Sexual Abuse
- Mental Health and Couple Counselling
- Nurturing Young People's Mental Health
- Working Creatively and Proactively to Engage and Support Young People in the Counselling Process
- Counselling Young People who have Experienced or Witnessed Trauma
- Working with Eating Disorders
- Couples in Conflict: Affairs, Jealousy, and Betrayal